prisonphotography [at] gmail [dot] com
- RT @innocence: Why New Orleans public defenders asked judge to stop assigning them new cases via @ajam: owl.li/V1Zjv https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- My Photobook of 2015? ‘Deadline’ by @willsteacy. Find out why here: prisonphotography.org/2015/11/27/my-… https://t.co/oEgJ5iz3QK 2 days ago
- .@EastBayExpress reviews 'Status Update' w focus on @riandundon, @OGpenn, @BE_DIZZLE, @samwolson & @lizbklo's works: eastbayexpress.com/oakland/beyond… 2 days ago
- Wowza. At Least 54 Nations Around the World Complicit in Secret CIA Prisons, say Two Reports: prisonlegalnews.org/news/2015/aug/… 2 days ago
- My Photobook of 2015? ‘Deadline’ by Will Steacy
- This Thanksgiving, Really Firm Up Your Friends and Family’s Support for Bernie Sanders
- Photographing the Indian Occupation of Alcatraz: An Interview with Ilka Hartmann
- Zora Murff’s Photobook ‘Corrections’ Out Now!
- What’s With All These Prison Art and Photography Exhibitions?
- “Nearly 50 years on, Danny Lyon’s images of Texas prisoners retain their visceral power”
- WW1 Allied Soldiers Remembered In Chloe Dewe Mathews’ Photos Of Sites Of Execution
- A Prisoner’s Near-Opaque Pen Drawings that Mirror the Horrors of Solitary Confinement