For those of you wondering what is the meaning of the Prison Photography logo, I refer you to the past Prison Photography post, What’s With The New Banner Logo?
prisonphotography [at] gmail [dot] com
- Transgender Male Guard Suing AZ Corrections Dept. Over Co-Workers' "Severe and Pervasive Discriminatory Harassment." bit.ly/21pYCq1 2 hours ago
- New @catchlight_io photobook 'Status Update' ON SALE: catchlight.io/shop/rafvxkx70… 14 artists document the SF Bay Area. https://t.co/buBWspnnWw 4 hours ago
- RT @vantagephotos: Hilton Hotels’ Reuse of My Holiday Sunset Snap is Bad Business: medium.com/vantage/hilton… By @iminphotos. https://t.co/DxG… 7 hours ago
- RT @paul_farber: Yes! @muralarts @ernel_m @jesssolomon @usartsdept @VillageArts! twitter.com/brookpete/stat… 7 hours ago
- My Photobook of 2015? ‘Deadline’ by Will Steacy
- This Thanksgiving, Really Firm Up Your Friends and Family’s Support for Bernie Sanders
- Photographing the Indian Occupation of Alcatraz: An Interview with Ilka Hartmann
- Zora Murff’s Photobook ‘Corrections’ Out Now!
- What’s With All These Prison Art and Photography Exhibitions?
- “Nearly 50 years on, Danny Lyon’s images of Texas prisoners retain their visceral power”
- WW1 Allied Soldiers Remembered In Chloe Dewe Mathews’ Photos Of Sites Of Execution
- A Prisoner’s Near-Opaque Pen Drawings that Mirror the Horrors of Solitary Confinement