I never realised powerhouse was so prolific.
prisonphotography [at] gmail [dot] com
- RT @AVAETC: "The weight of evidence will have you flattened in your seat." New review by @TyBurr of @BostonGlobe. On Netflix. https://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @IWW_IWOC: Prison Officials Block Mail & Visitation In Attempt To Stifle Prison Organizing #PrisonStrike @bsonenstein https://t.co/QEMV… 11 hours ago
- RT @caillemillner: "Ten Point Program" (1966) Part of 50th anniversary of Black Panther Party #oakland @ Oakland… instagram.com/p/BL4sJvmjE6y/ 12 hours ago
- Of course US universities should ditch asking prospective students about past criminal convictions. timeshighereducation.com/news/us-univer… v @timeshighered 20 hours ago
- Reflecting and Sketching on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Prison Photography Is Taking a Break
- What Is the Meaning of Death To a Prisoner Serving Life?
- Across the States, Jessica Earnshaw Documents Aging Prisoners’ Lives, Records Their Stories
- After Prison and Deportation, a Difficult Return To Society Half-a-World Away
- Mimi Plumb’s Archive Offers Fresh Look at the United Farm Workers Movement in 1975
- James Kilgore Speaking @ UC Berkeley, April 12
- “Time that can only be understood through the inverted kaleidoscope of its floccinaucinihilipilification.”