Project: An anthology of writing by artists who lead/teach (or previously led/taught) arts workshops inside correctional facilities. I seek submissions to construct a book proposal for publication.
Submission Guidelines + Instructions: Writing must be inspired by your prison work. It does not need to be directly connected to a specific event, experience, or person. Please indicate where names/identifying information has been changed.
- Writing may be fiction, non-fiction, prose, poetry, experimental, non-traditional, un-categorizable.
- You may submit as many pieces as you like (though not all are guaranteed inclusion in the anthology)
- No length restrictions
- Previously published material is acceptable, though un-published is preferred
- .doc or .docx format, 12 pt. font
- Email submissions + submission form to email@example.com
Submissions accepted now through September 15, 2015
About: My name is Leigh Sugar. I previously edited the Annual Anthology of Michigan Prisoner Creative Writing and facilitated creative writing workshops inside Michigan state prisons (both…
View original post 197 more words